Junior Technical Manager (Solar PV Asset Management) – London. Competitive base salary c. £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
This is a great opportunity for a solar engineer with around 24 months’ post graduate experience to take a key role in a market leading asset management business, currenty responsible for a vast (and growing) solar PV portfolio.
This is a key role in the techncal team with resposnsibilities for:
- Ensuring plant performance is optimised at all times
- Ennsuring the swift resolution of all incidents
- Implementing methodologies to improve asset efficiency
- Completion of all reports as per asset management agreements
- To provide support to the wider asset management team
- Daily monitoring
- To manage On-boarding assets
- To manage FAC process.
You’re an a degree qualified engineer with around 24 months’ + post graduate experience in the solar sector, preferably in an asset management, PV monitoring or O&M capacity.
You’ll be confident you have the technical skills and experience to hit the ground running immediately. In addition, you'll be confident imparting knowledge and guiding junior team members.
You’re diligent, hard working and enthusticatic about working in a high calibre team in a very successful company offering very good opportunites for personal development.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline (electrical / renewable energy engineering is ideal)
- At least 24 months’ of Solar PV engineering experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Fluent English.
A competitive salary package is on offer, likely to be in the range of £30,000 to £40,000, plus benefits.