Financial Controller - multiple divisions, international asset management firm, Milan, Italy. €40,000 - €50,000 per annum + bonus
This is an exciting new role in a high growth, international renewable energy asset management firm’s Milan office (English speaking environment).
This is a key role working closely with the Group Finance Director to implement and manage effective FPA and financial control across the group’s various international operations, currently Italy, UK, India and with more coming soon.
The role will suit a high calibre, ambitious, finance professional with (probably) 3-5 years’ experience, including a Big Four audit background followed by a financial control position in a fast-paced international environment.
You’re a fluent English speaker with an international mindset and effective working across borders and cultures.
It’s important you work to very high standards, but you also need a flexible /adaptable approach as the company is growing very quickly and constantly evolving their business systems.
Regular short trips within Europe will be required, with infrequent trips outside the EU possible.
- Degree educated with a professional accounting qualification
- Big Four Audit training
- Financial planning and analysis experience across multiple entities and territories
- Ability to design, prepare and present reports to senior management
- Good grasp of financial simulation and evaluation models
- Good communication skills with fluent English (some Italian will be helpful but not essential)
- Strong IT skills – (MS office + accounting software)
- Comfortable with some business travel
Competitive base salary negotiable based on experience, discretionary bonus scheme.
Very good opportunity for career development