Accountant 1-2 years’ PQE – renewable energy investment firm, Central London, UK. c.£40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
We’re looking for a qualified accountant to join a renewable energy investment firm in Central London (Mayfair). The role is broad covering financial forecasting, management accounting plus VAT and tax returns for portfolio companies (SPVs).
The company develops, owns and operates a portfolio of renewable energy assets in the UK, Italy, Portugal and North America.
They’re a newish firm but very well-funded and led by highly experienced experts with a great track record in the sector so there’s a great opportunity to progress.
You’ll work closely with the Company’s directors managing the financial affairs of the company’s investments.
You’ll take responsibility for the management accounting and monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for a significant portfolio of renewable energy SPVs, plus appropriate VAT and HMRC tax returns.
- Preparation of management reporting for a portfolio of companies
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Submit VAT returns
- Produce annual financials and submit to HMRC
- Produce tax report for HMRC
You’ll be given plenty of opportunity to impress and develop your skills and knowledge.
- Strong academic background with a recognised accountancy qualification ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- 1-2 years PQE of management accounting and reporting within a
demanding, professional environment
- Ambitious and able to grow with the company
- Strong communication skills – fluent English. In addition, Italian will be great.
- Right to work in the UK (without VISA sponsorship)
Base salary in the range £40,000 - £45,000 plus nice work environment.