Office and community manager, Green Energy firm, City of London, £26,000 - £28,000 + benefits
This is a great opportunity for a bright, multi-talented, business support professional to develop their career in the renewable energy sector at the London office of an international renewable energy firm.
The role is suitable for a high-quality graduate with a minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an office environment, although applications from graduates with less experience, but outstanding skills and a proven interest in the green sector could also be considered at a more junior level.
Bi-lingual language skills in English and French are particularly useful.
We would like entrepreneurial, intelligent individuals who can think outside of the set duties and add value to a broad range of activities, including:
- Overall responsibility for running the London Office
- Supporting the team and the directors with daily management, international travel bookings, arranging meetings and gatekeeping.
- Ensuring office is pristine and well stocked, all technology in good working order
- Producing and binding presentations for investor relations teams
- On-boarding new members of staff
- Manage electronic filing systems and the CRM
- Manage the Social Media Accounts & internet site
- Assist and manage corporate marketing activities
- Organize and attend trade shows (1 to 2 x per year)
- Managing conference rooms calendar, catering
- Assisting in planning events, annual investor meeting, annual off site, and other firm events
- Many ad-hoc projects
You must be passionate about working in a smaller dynamic company as part of a global team and want to contribute towards the overall growth.
You should have worked in an entrepreneurial business environment in a similar role, ideally within the renewable energy sector or a fast-paced professional environment.
What's on Offer
There is excellent overall benefit package with base salary in the range £26,000 - £28,000 and potential career progression opportunities.