Customer Experience Manager - energy tech firm, Central London (Farringdon area) to c. £30K + benefits inc stock options
This is an exciting role in a fast growing energy technology company (tech start up vibe) with a compelling B2C proposition - the role will suit a junior customer experience manager looking for the next step, or potentially a very confident / ambitious customer experience executive
The company develops software and battery storage technology that helps reduce CO2 emissions and fuel bills. Their products are already installed in over 1000 homes in the UK and with significant funding they’re expanding the team.
You're a high calibre graduate, with a confident communication style and a number of years' experience in customer management roles. Ideally you have experience (or interest) in either the energy sector or technology, and have competent analytical skills (able to interpret data and how it relates to customer satisfaction).
You will be obsessed with delivering customer value, you will have a strong intuitive feel for customer management and you will be able to make rapid value judgements on the fly. This role is an exciting opportunity to own and develop the customer experience function at a rapidly changing business and therefore offers a great development opportunity.
You'll be confident to manage and small team and then grow it.
Required skills and experience:
- Optimise existing customer experiences processes to enable scale-up
- CRM co-management
- Continuous improvement of customer documentation, tools and automation
- Own customer feedback to enable product development and service improvement
- Develop and deliver reporting across all customer experience functions
- Line-management of your growing team
- Provide direct support to customers via telephone and email
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in customer facing roles and talking to customers
- Line-management experience, 3+ years relevant work experience
- Experience using and modifying CRM software
- Competent analytical skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and working to deadlines
- Empathy, patience and clarity in dealing with customers and resolving conflict
- Technical skills not necessary, but should be comfortable learning and discussing technical terms, data, finances
to £30k depending on experience
Stock options scheme, 25 days holiday, healthcare & flexible working.