Commercial / Technical Analyst, Energy Storage & EV. salary range £30,000 - £40,000 p.a + bonus. Central London. UK.
We’re interested in applications from commercial or technical analysts, preferably with experience of working in the power rental sector to work on energy storage projects with a leading investor / development firm.
The company is an investment / development firm formed by experienced partners with an outstanding pedigree in the financing and development of infrastructure development projects.
The firm has already acquired a significant portfolio of grid connected battery storage projects (60MW +) and is now extending its behind the meter storage offering to large corporates / industrial users (typically FTSE 250 entities) and to EV fast charging networks.
The firm is small but dynamic, very fast paced and growing. Their offices are in Mayfair, between Oxford Circus and Green Park.
We’re hiring two roles, one with a more commercial flavour and the other more technical,
Experience of pricing/estimation and technical experience of scoping out the works required for electrical installations for low and high voltage projects will be helpful.
We’re looking for an exceptional, highly organised, detail focussed analyst / business developer with bags of initiative to support business development in this fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
You’ll work closely with the Directors of the firm, their clients and extended supply chain to create detailed investment cases / business proposals for a range of commercial energy storage schemes.
You’ll need to hit the ground running and be comfortable operating at a rapid pace with (sometimes) high levels of ambiguity and the pressure of deadlines and long hours (when required).
- High quality education (bachelors degree or masters) preferably in engineering, and or finance related.
- Solid work experience as a commercial / investment analyst / business developer in the energy sector (probably minimum 2 years’ post graduation)
- Competent financial modelling skills (very dextrous in MS Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, capable of presenting financial / energy consumption data
- Strong organisation skills and good attention to detail
- Knowledge of the UK energy landscape including government tariffs and planning regimes.
- Ability to work in the HQ in London and visit customers from time to time
- Evidence of working under your own initiative.
- London / UK based candidates strongly preferred as quick start required.
A competitive remuneration package is available, based on quality and range of experience c. £30,000 - £40,000 + bonus (range based on indicative experience of 2-4 years’). Good opportunity for personal growth and responsibility