Senior Technical Analyst / Deputy Manager – Solar PV asset management, London, UK; competitive salary £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This is a key role in the technical team of a market leading, high growth, solar asset management firm based in central London. The company manage a vast portfolio of solar assets in the UK and abroad and has a strong technical team.
This is a challenging role with responsibility for optimising the performance of the entire portfolio, nurturing junior technical managers and analysts and ensuring the implementation of best practices.
You’ll act as a lead technical representative to all existing and prospective clients and report to the technical manager who you will work closely with.
You’re a high calibre engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) with a strong academic background and very deep knowledge of the large scale solar sector gained over four or five years’ post-graduation.
It’s likely you have some experience of team leadership / management, or the capability to step into a role like this confidently.
You are invariable the ‘go to’ person for solar PV performance issues wherever you work and you have broad exposure of large scale solar PV covering construction, commissioning and operations.
It’s likely you’ve worked in the UK within technical advisory, asset management environments or both.
- BEng or MSc – Electrical or Mechanical
- 4+ years of solar PV experience
- Very strong technical knowledge of solar PV and performance optimisation
- Understanding of PAC / IAC / FAC punch lists
- Understanding of asset management processes
- IT Skills – MS Office; CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (without sponsorship / VISA) and comfortable with some travel to customers and sites.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate, likely to be in the range of £40,000 to £50,000 based on experience plus benefits including discretionary bonus.