PMO Manager, international solar energy projects, London. UK. C. £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + benefits
This is a great opportunity for a high calibre project manager to deliver first class project management systems for the development and build of large scale solar projects around the globe.
The role will suit a professional project manager with substantial experience of large scale solar projects and a systematic approach to project management.
This is an exciting new role with an extremely successful solar investment business. They are expanding services to include project management of clients’ consented projects through construction and commissioning. Projects will be managed from London HQ but will be constructed worldwide.
You’re highly experienced but will relish the challenge of setting up a PMO function from scratch.
Essential skills / experience
- High calibre (degree educated)
- Significant experience as a professional project manager within experience of managing multiple concurrent construction / infrastructure projects.
- Expert knowledge of the construction of grid connected, large scale solar construction projects.
- Recognised project management qualifications / training.
- Best practice implementation,
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Fluent English
- Able to work in London but travel when required.
Base salary in the range £60,000 - £70,000 per annum, + bonus and benefits