Manager, financial advisory, renewable energy projects, Exeter, South West England, UK. £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus (£10,000 - £15,000)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced financial manager to join a successful team in a market leading, financial advisory business focussed on renewable energy technologies.
The role will suit a qualified ACCA / CFA finance professional with strong knowledge of the energy and infrastructure sector and very well developed client facing skills.
It’s likely you have worked for a highly professional energy project developer, investment firm, asset owner / operator or advisory firm preferably with a focus on energy and infrastructure.
The client provides specialist financial advisory services to developers and investors in renewable energy and infrastructure projects and their expertise includes:
- Disposal and acquisition of infrastructure assets;
- Financing raising for project development and construction;
- Financial modelling and valuations;
The role involves directly advising clients on a range of transactions, working with both directors and analysts within the team;
- Financial modelling and preparation of transaction documents;
- Business development through the generation of client leads;
- Attending industry events;
- Managing junior team members on assignments;
The role is based in the company’s Exeter office and will require travel to client sites, often in London.
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree
- Recognised financial qualification ACCA, CFA
- Robust analytical skills and the ability to proactively overcome qualitative and quantitative challenges confidently;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work well with others in a team environment;
- Demonstrable experience of developing and analysing financial/excel models;
- Experience of producing high quality documents using the full suite of Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of global energy markets and/or corporate finance
The company operate an attractive rewards package including, career development, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Base salary is circa £40,000 - £45,000 + car allowance and generous discretionary bonus structure (range £10K - £15K).