Investment Executive Role - Energy & Infrastructure Investment Team £40,000 - £60,000 per annum. London UK.
Mid market investment firm with significant assets under management covering a broad range of renewable energy technologies
Roles and key responsibilities:
The successful candidate will work closely with managers, directors and partners within the Energy & Infrastructure team.
The role will be broad and encompass building relationships with intermediaries, identification and evaluation of potential transactions and execution of investments.
The company manage a large portfolio of existing investments and a major focus of the role will be the close management of investee companies through to eventual exit
Essential skills & experience
The successful candidate will have a combination of technical skills, maturity and commercial acumen as well as enthusiasm to learn by working within a team:
- Prior experience in the energy sector is essential
- Prior experience in a UK focused investment firm/lender or corporate finance or industry
- Graduate with strong academics, preferably with a professional qualification e.g.ACA, CFA, MBA or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate robust financial analysis and financial modelling skills.
- Able to work under pressure and towards deadlines with a self-starting attitude.
- Proficient at multi-tasking across multiple projects.
- Collegiate and proactive personality with a mature outlook.
- Clear and concise communication skills (written and verbal)
- Currently residing in London strongly preferred and must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship